live800Link.onlinechat
live chat
北京外交人员人事服务公司 > 职工园地 > 学习天地 > 秘书技巧---商务信函的写法和中、英文习语

秘书技巧---商务信函的写法和中、英文习语
2015-08-26

  国际商务信函的种类很多,范围很广,涉及外贸正常程序和实际操作的全过程,包括建立贸易关系, 询盘(价)报盘,还盘和反还盘, 成交, 促销信, 订单及执行, 信用证(包括催证、改证),装运(包括催运和装运通知),保险,索赔和理赔,催款和交款,等等。
  书写商务信函,重点放在效率。内容力求明晰 (clearness) 正确(correctness), 简洁(conciseness),也要注意商务礼节(courtesy) 和个性风格 (character)。
  “明晰”是指清楚明白的陈述内容,“正确”是指不致引起误会的表达方式,具体言之,例如某些广告中“自车站起步行五分钟”不如“距车站500米”的写法;“月初”不如“本月三日”的写法。“简洁”是以简明有力的行文方式代替拖泥带水、拉杂繁复的交待。但是,“简短”、“正确”、“明白”并不指浅陋草卛或粗俗无礼。在商场上,注重“礼节”是尤为要紧的。“个性”是指运用独特的语言及换位的思考方式。只有在新鲜的、诚信的构想上,才能造成对方强烈的印像与感觉,从而促使对方付诸实施。
  简单明了地强调明确的内容, 是书写商务信函的基本方法。
  学习、掌握商务信函惯用语,对迅速阅读商业文书和熟练书写商务信函、做好外贸工作十分重要。
  
  商务信函的语言模式与习惯用语,大致可分以下几类:
  一)初次写信给对方:
  We are writing to you with a desire to establish business relation with you.
  盼望与您建立商务关系。
  Let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in Tianjin.
  请容我们自我介绍,我们是天津首屈一指的贸易公司。
  Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.
  我们希望与您建立商务关系。
  Your name has been mentioned by our chief supplier as the most reliable firm.
  我们主要的供应商曾向本公司提及,贵公司是最可信赖的。
  We are anxious to contact some French firm with a view to acting as their selling agents.
  我们深盼与法国公司接洽,希望成为其销售代理商之一。
  We are interested in your new product —electronic translator and shall be pleased to have a catalog and price list.
  我们对您的新产品快译通很感兴趣,希望能寄来贵公司的产品目录及价格表。
  Your name has been given us by CCPIT and we like to inquire whether you are interested in these lines.
  我们从中国贸促会获知贵公司的名称,不知贵公司对这一系列的产品是否感兴趣。
  We have seen your advertisement in China Daily and should be glad to have your price lists and details of your terms.
  从中国日报上看到贵公司的广告,但愿能收到产品的价格表和详细资料。
  You will be interested in our new product Aigo MP-F958.
  相信您对本公司新产品爱国者月光宝盒MP3感兴趣。
  You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product of silk materials and silk garments.  
  我们的新产品丝绸原料和丝绸服装刚刚推出上市,相信您乐于知道。
  
  
  (二)与对方有过交易记录:
  This item falls (comes) within the scope of our business activities.
  这类商品属于我们经营范围。
  We wish to draw (or invite, call) your attention to the fact that …
  我们希望提请你方注意以下这样一个事实,即…
  We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed out newly-developed Mini Digital Video Camera Recorder.
  我们的新产品便携式数码摄放一体机已推出上市,特此奉告。  
  You will find enclosed with this letter a sample of new chemicals.
  随函附上本公司新出品的化学药剂样品,请查收。
  As a result of the favorable supply situation we are able to offer you the following goods.
  因供应情况好转,我们现能供应贵公司下列货品。
  We have pleasure in sending our catalog and price list of newly-developed camera.
  乐于寄上本公司新出品相机的目录及价格表。
  We are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of iron steel.
  我们盼望能成为贵公司的钢铁供应商。
  Kindly quote us your lowest prices for the goods listed below.
  请将下列货品的最低价格赐知。
  Will you please quote the following items ?
  贵公司是否愿将下列货品报价告知?
  To trade (or do business) with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
  在平等互利基础上和贵公司做生意。
  In view of our long-standing business relationship…
  鉴于我们双方长期的贸易关系…
  We should appreciate full particulars of your newly-developed product.
  若蒙赐寄贵公司新产品的详细资料,我们将深表感激。
  Please let us have a quotation for the regular supply for iron steel.
  请将定期供应钢铁之报价告知。
  Please send us your catalogs and price-list of the electronic gas lighter.
  请寄来贵公司电子打火机的目录和价格表。
  We should be obliged if you would send us your  catalog and price –list. 
  如蒙惠寄商品目录及价格表,我们将甚为感激。
  复对方来函:
  In reply to your inquiry of May 10, we are pleased to quote as follows:
  现复贵公司五月十日之询问函,并报价如下:
  As requested by you, we are sending our price - list and catalog.
  寄上贵公司所需要的价格表及目录。
  Should you be prepared to reduce your limit, say 8%, we might come to terms ( or come to an agreement).
  你方如能降价,譬如说降价8%,我们也许能成交(达成协议)。
  As the market is declining ( or as the market is firm, or brisk, with an upward tendency), we recommend your immediate acceptance.
  由于市价下跌(由于市价坚挺,或兴旺,并具有上涨的趋势),我们建议你方立即接受此盘。
  We thank you for your letter dated June 25.
  谢谢您六月二十五日的来信。
  In response to your letter of may 30, we have sent you our catalog.
  接获贵公司五月三十日来函,我们己寄出本公司目录。
  We are glad to inform you that we have sent today our catalog by courier.
  本公司商品目录已于今天以特快专递寄出,特此通知。
  We are happy to advise you that we have marketed  the new product.
  我们高兴地通知您本公司新产品已上市。
  It was a pleasure to hear from you that you have marketed the new products.
  欣闻贵公司新产品已推出上市。
  Enclosed please find our Sales Confirmation No. 123 in duplicate, one copy of which please sing and return to us for our record (or file).
  附件中有编号为123的销售确认书一式二份,请签退其中一份,以供我方存档。
  Our terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable L/C payable by sight draft against presentation of shipping documents.
  我方的支付条款是保兑的,不可撤销信用证,凭即期汇票并出示装运单据付款。
  Your prompt attention to shipment is most desirable to all parties concerned.
  有关各方都迫切希望你方能立即关注一下装运。
  We are pleased to receive your letter of April 1, and advise you our sending the goods you need.
  很高兴收到您四月一日的来信,贵公司所需的货品正在交运,特此通知。
  We are grateful to you for your inquiry of Aug. 6.
  蒙贵公司八月六日来函询问,甚表感激。
  For goods sold on C.I.F. basis, insurance is to be effected by us for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks based on warehouse to warehouse clause. 
  以C.I.F. 价格条款出售的货物,由我方按发票金额110% 投保综合险,包括仓至仓条款。
  Should additional risks be covered, the extra premium is for the buyer’s account.
  如要投保额外险别时,额外的保险费将由买方支付。
  In compensation trade, the buyer will pay in resultant products for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased abroad.
  在补偿贸易中买方用最终的产品来支付从国外购得的全部或部分设备和技术。
  
  信尾用语:
  Your prompt reply is eagerly awaited.
  急切等候您的回音。
  We look forward to your favourable reply.
  谨候佳音。
  May we expect your prompt response ?
  是否能很快收到您的回信?
  We look forward to the pleasure of serving you.
  盼望能有为您服务之荣。
  An early reply would help us to help you.
  早速回函将有助于本公司服务贵方。
  We should appreciate the opportunity of showing you how efficiently we can serve you.
  我们希望能有为您表现服务效率的机会。
  Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated.
  您如能立即处理这件事,我们将不胜感激。
  Perhaps you would let us have your reply pretty soon.
  请贵方能尽早回复。
  You may rely on us to give your requirements immediate attention.
  贵使馆的需求我们将立即办理。
  We hope that this will meet your immediate attention.
  我们希望这将引起贵公司的注意。
  Please let us have your early reply.  
  请尽快答复。
  
  
蔡文尧   供稿  
2008年1月3日

联系我们
北京外交人员人事服务公司

  • 地 址:北京市东城区朝阳门内大街223号
  • 邮政编码:100010
  • 电 话:65122200 65121457
  • 网 址:www.dpsc.com.cn

BDS推荐