Scope of Work and Responsibilities
- Official Driver for vehicles of the Embassy.
- To perform duties instructed by officers at the Embassy.
- To uphold the good image of the Embassy being a member of the public face of the Embassy.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as driver.
- Familiar with the transportation network / roads in Beijing.
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken English.
- High degree of integrity and security awareness.
- Willingness to work beyond office hours, as per required (Overtime payment will be paid in these circumstances.)
- Experience working in an International Organization, Embassy or other International Environment would be a bonus.
Salary and remunerations
- Starting salary from RMB3,500 per month with bonus, social insurance coverage, annual leave and subsidiary remunerations. Details will be further disclosed to successful applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Eligible and qualified applicants can send their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents including certificates, reference letters, testimonials and one recent passport-sized photograph via email to the Embassy of Brunei Darussalam in Beijing at email@example.com, attention to the Administration Section.
Application dateline is on 15 July 2022.