Scope of Work and Responsibilities
- To uphold the good image of the Embassy being the public face of the Embassy at the reception area.
- To perform handling of all phone calls made to the Embassy which may range from any kind of enquiries and conveying of information.
- Able to operate and handle information received in an orderly, structured and tidy manner.
- Able to communicate in a clear way, both spoken and written, in English and Chinese languages.
- Wiling to carry out additional instructions given by diplomats at the Embassy.
- Be ready to work overtime, outside office hours, when necessary.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Preferably Bachelor Degree in English Language or English related field
- Ability to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English.
- Minimum qualification of CET 4, NCRE 1.
- Able to perform basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office
- Possess an amicable and friendly demeanor and appearance
Salary and remunerations
- Starting salary from RMB3,500 per month with bonus, social insurance coverage, annual leave and subsidiary remunerations. Details will be further disclosed to successful applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Eligible and qualified applicants can send their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents including certificates, reference letters, testimonials and one recent passport-sized photograph via email to the Embassy of Brunei Darussalam in Beijing at firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to the Administration Section.
Application dateline is on 15 July 2022.