Building and Security Supervisor
Scope of Work and Responsibilities
- To assist the Building and Security Manager in carrying out maintenance and upkeeping work of the Chancery and its compound.
- To have basic knowledge about computers and office machineries.
- Have experience in basic building maintenance- related work including electrical, pipes, sewage, etc.
- Able to communicate in basic English would be a bonus.
- Wiling to carry out additional instructions given by diplomats at the Embassy.
- Be ready to work overtime, outside office hours, when necessary.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum requirements of NCRE 2, Low Voltage Electrician Certificate 低压电工证, and related, 维修电工中级。
- Preferably working experience of 3-5 years in technical fields.
- Have experience in handling matters related to building maintenance.
- Highly responsible, committed and able to work as a team.
Salary and remunerations
- Starting salary from RMB3,500 per month with bonus, social insurance coverage, annual leave and subsidiary remunerations. Details will be further disclosed to successful applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Eligible and qualified applicants can send their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents including certificates, reference letters, testimonials and one recent passport-sized photograph via email to the Embassy of Brunei Darussalam in Beijing at firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to the Administration Section.
Application dateline is on 15 July 2022.